- Schedule & Results
- News Releases
- Media Guide
- Team Photo
- Season Tickets
- Contact the Coach
• Averaged 6.7 points and 3.4 rebounds per game as starting wing-guard.
• Tallied six points, six rebounds and two assists versus Wright State (2/20/13).
• Finished with nine points, six rebounds, three assists and two steals against Green Bay (2/15/13).
• Scored 10 points, while holding Kendrick Perry - the 3rd leading scorer in the league at the time - to five points vs. Youngstown State (2/5/13).
• Had eight points and five rebounds at UIC (2/2/13).
• Tallied 11 points and three rebounds against Detroit (1/12/13).
• Scored 10 points with four rebounds and four steals against UIC (1/7/13).
• Totaled seven points, five rebounds and career-high tying four assists at Akron (12/23/12).
• Scored 10 points with career-high four assists and three steals against Notre Dame College (12/19/12).
• Missed game at St. Bonaventure (12/15/12) after suffering concussion in practice the day before.
• Had 10 points with four rebounds and career-best five steals in win over Toledo (12/1/12). Had two key steals in final two minutes.
• Tallied 11 points - including five in final four minutes - in win over Alabama-Huntsville (11/19/12).
• Scored 11 points with five rebounds against Old Dominion (11/17/12).
• Tallied career-high 16 points with six rebounds vs. Bowling Green (11/12/12).
• Scored 10 points with four rebounds and three steals against Grambling (11/9/12).
• Played in 15 games, all as a reserve, as a freshman, missing the final 18 contests after injuring his knee in late December.
• Averaged 2.9 points and 2.0 rebounds as one of the top guards off the bench.
• Had six points in nine minutes at Toledo (12/28/11).
• Scored six points with two steals vs. Sam Houston (12/22/11).
• Grabbed career-high four boards at Rhode Island (11/27/11).
• Scored seven points (3-3 FG) with two steals at Vanderbilt (11/13/11).
• Sat out the year as a medical redshirt after injuring his knee during the spring of 2010.
• First team all-league choice at Bellaire High, playing for coach Bruce Glover.
• Averaged 14.0 points, 6.1 assists and 2.1 steals per game as a senior.
• Team was ranked as high as No. 5 in the country by the USA Today, finishing the year as the No. 6 squad in the southwest.
• Helped team to the Texas McDonald’s Invitational title, earning tourney defensive player of the tournament honors.
• Served as team co-captain as a senior.
• Was selected as the Houston Chronicle Player of the Week during the postseason as a senior after averaging 22 points in five tournament games.
• Ranked as the No. 51 player in Texas by Hoop Scoop.
• Averaged 16.9 points, 4.2 rebounds, 2.2 assists to earn first team all-league honors as a junior at Houston’s DeKaney High.
• Injured his knee while playing in a charity game for Bellaire teammate Tobi Oyedeji, a Texas A&M signee who was killed in a car accident on prom night last spring.
• Lettered in track as a junior, competing in the high jump and long jump and owning personal bests of 6-3 and 23-6, respectively.
Born Sept. 10, 1991 in Jamaica, moving to the United States when he was one. . . son of Michael Douglas and Locresha Hutchinson. . . is the oldest of nine children, having three brothers (Anthony, Joseph and Michael) and five sisters (Fiona, Lily, Cheyenne, Felicia & Shilo). . . was a member of the academic honor roll as both a sophomore and junior in high school. . . volunteered time working in a Houston area children’s hospital. . . international business major.