• Voted the 2012-13 Horizon League Newcomer of the Year.
• Also earned a spot on the five-member Horizon League All-Newcomer team.
• Named to CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Freshman All-America team.
• Ranked 11th in Horizon League in scoring (12.7) and eighth in league in three-pointers per game (2.0).
• Averaged 14.9 points in league games only to rank seventh.
• Made 38-of-42 (.908) from the free throw line in Horizon League games, second best in the league.
• Scored 16 points (6-8 FG) with three rebounds and career-high tying five assists at Western Illinois (2/23/13).
• Tied career-high with 24 points, his fourth 20-point game of the season, against Milwaukee (2/17/13).
• Career-high tying 24 points against Valparaiso (2/9/13), hitting 8-of-10 from the floor and all four of his three-pointers.
• Had streak of 13 consecutive games in double-figures snapped against Youngstown State (2/5/13).
• Tallied 10 points and grabbed career-high tying eight rebounds at UIC (2/2/13).
• Scored CSU’s first nine points en route to team-high 19 points with seven rebounds at Youngstown State (1/26/13).
• Recorded 22 points, going 7-of-13 from the field, against Loyola (1/23/13). Added five rebounds.
• Hit four three-pointers for 16 points with six rebounds at Milwaukee (1/17/13).
• Horizon League Newcomer of the Week on Dec. 3 and Jan. 14.
• Finished with 21 points and eight rebounds vs. Detroit (1/13/14). Tied CSU freshman single game record with five three-pointers.
• Poured in 15 points (6-9 FG) with career-high five rebounds at Wright State (1/9/13).
• Had 14 points and four boards vs. UIC (1/7/13).
• Scored 12 points at St. Bonaventure (12/15/12) in first career start.
• Poured in 16 points (6-11 FG) vs. Toledo (12/1/12).
• Tallied 18 points - all in second half, at Ball State (11/28/12). Made 6-of-11 from field, including 4-of-8 from three-point.
• Had stretch where he scored 15 of CSU’s 18 points in an 18-2 run at Ball State (11/28/12), giving Vikings the lead.
• Scored 14 points with four rebounds vs. Grambling (11/9/12).
• A two-time all-state and all-area selection.
• Helped lead team to back-to-back state titles (2011, 2012) and three straight appearances in state title game (2010, 2011, 2012).
• Scored 19.0 points per game with 5.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists and hit 60 three-pointers as a senior, guiding team to 27-1 record.
• Tallied 19 points in state title game.
• Averaged 13.6 points per game as a junior, helping squad to 26-2 mark.
• Scored 29 points in a state semifinal win over Detroit Country Day.
• Ranked as the No. 3 shooting guard in Michigan by ESPN, the 12th best prospect in the state and the 80th best shooting guard in the country.
Born July 23, 1993, in Lansing, Mich... son of Brandon and Sue Forbes... has one brother and one sister... communications major.