- Schedule & Results
- News Releases
- 2014-15 Promotions
- Media Guide
- Team Photo
- Season Tickets
- Contact the Coach
|High School:||Cleveland Central Catholic|
• Selected to Preseason All-Horizon League second team.
• Limited to six games after injuring knee at Robert Morris (11/20/12) and missing remainder of the season.
• Averaging 13.7 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.3 blocks per game at time of the injury.
• Was averaging 2.2 steals, making multiple steals in five of the six games he has played.
• Went 8-for-15 from field for 16 points with seven rebounds and career-high tying four steals at Robert Morris (11/20/12).
• Had 13 points, six boards and three blocks in win over Old Dominion (11/17/12).
• Tallied 14 points, nine rebounds, three assists, three steals and three blocked shots vs. Grambling (11/9/12).
• Was tabbed as a player with Breakout Potential by several national publications during the preseason.
• Among those who mentioned Grady were Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com (ranked 11th of 30 players poised to breakout this year), Rob Dauster of College Basketball Talk and Luke Winn of Sports Illustrated who had Grady as one of six sophomores ready to breakout.
• Named to the Horizon League All-Newcomer team after ranking fifth in the league in blocked shots (1.4), sixth in rebounding (6.4), seventh in defensive rebounds (4.5) and eighth in offensive rebounds (1.9) as team’s sixth man.
• Averaged 8.5 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.4 blocked shots in 21.2 minutes per game.
• Ranked sixth in the league in field goal percentage, shooting .533 (112-210).
• Upped those totals in Horizon League games to 10.5 points and 7.1 rebounds per game, scoring in double figures in 12 of 18 league games.
• Scored 12 points with eight rebounds and four blocked shots vs. Wright State (2/25/12).
• Career-high 23 points with eight boards at Green Bay (2/21/12), making 10-of-15 from the field.
• Totaled 10 points, five rebounds, career-high four steals and two blocks at Milwaukee (2/14/12).
• Scored career-high 18 points with career-high tying 13 rebounds against Butler (2/11/12), his second career start.
• Made first career start at UIC (2/5/12), notching a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Was a perfect 6-for-6 from the field.
• Notched second career double-double with career-high tying 14 points and 11 rebounds at Youngstown State (1/28/12). Both were game highs despite playing just 21 minutes off the bench.
• Notched first career double-double with 10 points and career-high 13 rebounds vs. Green Bay (1/20/12).
• Had 11 points and eight rebounds in just 13 minutes at Butler (1/13/12).
• Had 13 points and seven rebounds, hitting both of his three-pointers, against UIC (1/5/12). Added three steals.
• Had 14 points with nine boards vs. Boston (11/25/11).
• Had 12 points, seven rebounds and six blocked shots vs. Rio Grande (11/15/11). The six blocks were tied for the second most in a game at CSU and the most by a freshman in school history.
• Tallied seven points, four rebounds and four blocked shots at Vanderbilt (11/13/11).
• Earned first team All-Ohio honors and was Division III co-Player of the Year as a senior, averaging 22.3 points, 14.8 rebounds, 4.4 blocks and 3.8 assists per game.
• Led squad to state runner-up finish as a senior, earning spot on Plain Dealer All Star team.
• Put together one of the most dominating performances in state tournament history, totaling 26 points, 22 rebounds, seven blocked shots and three assists in semifinal win as a senior.
• Averaged 13.5 points, 7.1 rebounds and 5.1 blocks as a junior, helping team to regionals.
• Missed part of his junior season due to injury.
• Named third team All-Ohio as a sophomore, averaging 11.6 points, 12.0 rebounds and 8.0 blocks per night, helping team to state title.
• Played on four sectional championship teams, three district championship squads, two regional championship teams, one state title team and another that finished as the state runner-up.
• Rated fourth best prospect in Ohio by ESPN.com and earned three stars from ESPN.com, Rivals.com and Scout.com heading into senior year.
• Tallied 28 points and nine rebounds in Division III/IV Ohio North-South Classic.
Born April 19, 1992, in Cleveland, Ohio... son of Eric Gould... nephew of NBA player Earl Boykins, who played for CSU head coach Gary Waters at Eastern Michigan... film major.