|High School:||Cass Tech|
• Averaged 8.0 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
• Ranked sixth in league in blocks (1.0).
• Totaled nine points and eight rebounds against Milwaukee (2/17/13).
• Scored 16 points, hitting five of six from the field, against Valparasio (2/9/13).
• Poured in career-high 22 points (8-12 FG) with six rebounds in just 19 minutes off the bench at UIC (2/2/13).
• Scored 10 points with four rebounds against Loyola (1/23/13).
• Grabbed career-high 14 rebounds at Milwaukee and tied career-high with four blocked shots.
• Recorded nine points and five rebounds in 10 minutes off the bench against Detroit (1/12/13).
• Came off the bench for the first time this year at Valapraiso (1/4/13).
• Made 6-of-8 from the field for 14 points in win over Rio Grande (12/28/12). Added four rebounds, three steals and two blocks.
• Scored 19 points (9-12 FG) with career-high four blocked shots vs. Notre Dame College (12/19/12).
• Had 9 points with 11 rebounds at St. Bonaventure (12/15/12).
• Made career-high five steals, adding eight rebounds, at Ball State (11/28/12).
• Scored career-high 17 points vs. Old Dominion, adding career-high two blocked shots.
• Notched first career double-double with 11 points and career-best 13 rebounds vs. Bowling Green (11/12/12).
• Had 10 points, five rebounds and career-best four steals against Grambling (11/9/12).
• Was slated to redshirt, but forced into lineup in early January due to injuries.
• Averaged 3.7 points and 2.6 rebounds per game, playing in 18 contests with three starts.
• Scored career-high 15 points with career-high nine rebounds against Detroit (2/23/12).
• Scored six points with four rebounds at Green Bay (2/21/12).
• Made first career start against Drexel (2/18/12).
• Made all three of his field goals for career-high tying six points at UIC (2/5/12).
• Grabbed career-high five rebounds at Loyola (2/3/12).
• Tallied six points and four rebounds vs. Green Bay (1/20/12).
• Made first collegiate appearance vs. UIC (1/5/12), playing 14 minutes and totaling five points and three rebounds.
• Hit his first career shot, a three-pointer from the corner against UIC (1/5/12).
• Played his first two years at Farmington Hills Harrison, transferring to Detroit Cass Tech for his final two years.
• Averaged 11.4 points, 8.2 rebounds and 3.4 blocks as a junior, helping Cass Tech to a 16-5 record.
• Averaged just over 10.6 points, 8.2 rebounds and 4.0 blocks per game as a sophomore.
• Helped lead team to state tournament.
• Played on the East squad in the The Under Armour All-Michigan.
Born Aug. 17, 1993, in Detroit, Mich... son of Donaille McAdoo and Marlin Mason II... member of high school honor roll.