|High School:||Huntington (W. Va.) Prep|
• Started 28 of the 30 games he has played in.
• Averaged 9.8 points and ranked sixth in league in assists (4.0).
• Was 85-of-94 (.904) at free throw line, ranking second in league and 11th in the country.
• Became first player in school history to shoot 90-percent at free throw line in a season.
• Ranked sixth in league in steals (1.5) and second in three-point percentage (.433; 42-97).
• Streak of 31 straight free throws ended at Valparaiso (3/1).
• Played all 45 minutes in overtime win over Youngstown State (2/25).
• Had 14 points with career-high 4 steals vs. Milwaukee (2/22).
• Horizon League Player of the Week on Feb. 10 after averaging 28.0 points and 4.5 assists in games at Oakland and Wright State.
• Had 25 points (4-5 on three-pointers) at Wright State (2/8).
• Poured in career-high 31 points, going 6-of-8 from three-point, at Oakland (2/6). Made all 11 free throws and added six assists.
• Scored 13 points with seven assists at Detroit (1/31).
• Had 11 points, five boards and five assists vs. Oakland (1/16).
• Handed out nine assists against Detroit (1/8).
• Returned from injury to score 14 points vs. Akron (12/5).
• Missed first career game with knee injury at Kentucky (11/25).
• Also missed Ball State (11/30) and Drexel (12/4) games.
• Scored 22 points at Texas Arlington (11/15).
• Scored 12 points with five assists at San Francisco (11/13).
• Ranked 19th in Horizon League in scoring (11.6) and topped the circuit with 4.8 assists per contest as a sophomore.
• Was second in the league in free throw percentage (.864) and 10th in three-pointers (1.6).
• Tallied 153 assists, the most by a CSU sophomore in a single season and the eighth most in a single season in program history.
• Had 16 games with at least five assists.
• Went 34-of-35 (.971) at the free throw line in league games.
• Scored 16 points with five assists at Western Illinois (2/23/13).
• Scored 22 points, adding five rebounds and six assists versus Milwaukee (2/17/13).
• Netted 18 points, including four three-pointers, vs. Green Bay (2/15/13).
• Notched second career double-double with 11 points and career-high tying 10 assists at UIC (2/2/13).
• Had 15 points, five boards and five assists at Milwaukee (1/17/13).
• Totaled nine assists, one off career-high, vs. Detroit (1/12/13).
• Tallied 14 points with nine assists, one off career-high, in win over Rio Grande (12/28/12).
• Had 22 points, hitting 7-of-10 from the field (4-6 on three’s) with seven assists against Toledo (12/1/12).
• Tallied 16 points, career-high six rebounds and six assists at Ball State (11/28/12).
• Scored 20 points, going 5-of-7 from three-point, adding five assists at Robert Morris (11/20/12).
• Scored 15 points with four assists and zero turnovers in 38 minutes vs. Alabama-Huntsville (11/19/12).
• Had first career double-double with 14 points and 10 assists, adding six rebounds, vs. Bowling Green (11/12/12). Played a career-high 43 minutes.
• Scored 20 points with seven assists in season opener against Grambling (11/9/12).
• Backup point guard who averaged 4.1 points and 2.2 assists as a freshman
• Scored 14 points, going 5-of-5 from field and making all three of his free throws, at Milwaukee (2/14/12).
• Scored eight points with three assists at Youngstown State (1/28/12).
• Made first career start against UIC (1/5/12), tallying 13 points, five assists, three rebounds, three steals without committing a turnover in 33 minutes.
• Finished with six points, three rebounds and two assists in win at Toledo (12/28/11).
• Handed out four assists at USF (12/20/11).
• Had seven points, three rebounds and three assists at Kent State (11/22/11), hitting 5-of-6 from free throw line.
• Played sophomore and junior seasons at Hamilton H.S. in Milwaukee before transferring to Huntington Prep (W. Va.) for his final season.
• Helped lead Huntington Prep to a No. 1 ranking in the state and a national ranking as high as No. 26 last season.
• Led squad to 22-3 mark as a senior.
• Selected to the 2011 Scott Brown Memorial All-Star Classic (WV).
• Third team all-region choice as a junior in at Hamilton, averaging 11.5 points and 5.4 assists to help the team to a 20-4 record and the quarterfinals of the state tournament.
• First team all-league choice in each of his final two seasons at Hamilton H.S.
• Started on the varsity team as a freshman at Milwaukee Bay View.
Born Jan. 9, 1992, in Milwaukee, Wis... son of Linda Lee... has two brothers and five sisters... criminology major.