- Zak Supelak fired a three-over par 73 on day two of the tournament to post the Vikings low score of the day
- Jules Blakely had rounds of 70-81 and was Cleveland State's top finisher as he tied for 42nd overall
- Zak Supelak, Zach Robbins and Anton Krecic all tied for 51st overall with a two-day total of 153
- Cleveland State finished 12th in the team scoring after shooting rounds of 380-389
Supelak posted the Vikings low round of the day in round two as he completed the par-70, 6,780-yard layout in three-over par 73. He finished tied for 51st overall with a two-round total of 153.
Blakely was the Vikings highest finisher for the tournament as he tied for 42nd overall after shooting rounds of 70-81. He was tied for fourth place overall after the opening round of the tournament.
Cleveland State finished in 12th place in the field with team scores of 380-389. Wittenberg won the team title with a total of 721, while IUPUI was second with a 730 and Wright State finished third with a 732 score.
Cleveland State will return to action on Sunday (April 21) when it opens play at the Horizon League Championship at the Mission Inn Resort & Club in Howey-in-the-Hills, Fla.
Wittenberg 362-359 - 721; 2. IUPUI 366-364 - 730; 3. Wright State 365-367 - 732; 4. Valparaiso 374-365 - 739; 5t. Indianapolis 369-371 - 740; 5t. Fort Wayne 371-369 - 740; 7. Northern Kentucky 377-365 - 742; 8. Green Bay 365-380 - 745; 9t. Butler 381-371 - 752; 9t. Ohio 387-365 - 752; 11. Robert Morris 369-385 - 754; 12. Cleveland State 380-389 - 769
CLEVELAND STATE INDIVIDUALS
42t. Jules Blakely 70-81 - 151
51t. Zak Supelak 80-73 - 153
51t. Zach Robbins 77-76 - 153
51t. Anton Krecic 73-80 - 153
73. Miles DeMuesy 80-79 - 159
77. Jack Hanus 81-83 - 164