- Zach Robbins fired a four-over par 76 on day one of the tournament
- Miles DeMuesy shot a 77 and is tied for 15th in the field
- Jules Blakely carded an 81 and is tied for 30th overall
- Cleveland State is currently seventh in the team standings after shooting a 316
DAY ONE RECAP
HOWEY-IN-THE-HILLS, Fla. -- Zach Robbins carded a four-over par 76 on the opening day of the Horizon League Championship on Sunday at the El Campeon Golf Course at the Mission Inn Resort & Club.
Robbins had three birdies over his opening 18 holes as he birdied the first, eighth and 10th holes during his round. Robbins is five strokes behind day-one leaders George Kneiser of Green Bay and Chris Handy of Oakland.
Miles DeMuesy shot an opening-round 77 and is tied for 15th place overall. DeMuesy recorded birdies on the eighth, 10th and 15th holes during his round.
Led by Robbins and DeMuesy, Cleveland State is currently seventh in the team standings with a score of 316. Northern Kentucky leads the team competition with a 298, while Oakland is second with a 300 and Wright State is third after shooting a 302.
Zak Supelak shot an 84 and is tied for 36th in the individual standings.
The second round of the tournament will be played on Monday (April 22) at the par-72, 6,765-yard layout at El Campeon.
1. Northern Kentucky 298; 2. Oakland 300; 3. Wright State 302; 4. Youngstown State 305; 5. Green Bay 308; 6. IUPUI 310; 7. Cleveland State 316; 8. Detroit Mercy 323
CLEVELAND STATE INDIVIDUALS
12t. Zach Robbins 76
15t. Miles DeMuesy 77
30t. Jules Blakely 81
33. Anton Krecic 82
36t. Zak Supelak 84