- Miles DeMuesy had the Vikings low round on the final day with a two-over par 74
- Zach Robbins closed with a 75 and had the Vikings highest finish as he tied for 10th overall
- Anton Krecic closed out his Cleveland State career with a 78 and he tied for 29th overall
- Cleveland State finished seventh in the team standings with a 54-hole score of 929
HOWEY-IN-THE-HILLS, Fla. -- Miles DeMuesy shot a two-over par 74 leading Cleveland State on the final day of the 2019 Horizon League Championship on Tuesday at the El Campeon Course at Mission Inn Resort & Club.
DeMuesy used four birdies on his round to post the Vikings low round of the day on the par-72, 6,765-yard layout at El Campeon. DeMuesy finished 32nd overall in the field following his closing 74.
Zach Robbins was the Vikings highest finisher in the tournament as he tied for 10th overall after closing with a 75. Robbins finished with a 54-hole total of 225.
Senior Anton Krecic finished with a 78 and posted a three-round score of 236. Krecic finished tied for 29th in his final Horizon League Championship.
Zak Supelak closed with a 77 and had a three-round score of 238, which tied him for 33rd overall.
Jules Blakely had a 54-hole score of 241 and finished with a 78 on Tuesday, which marked his low round of the tournament. Blakely finished 36th overall in the field.
Cleveland State shot a 304 as a team in the final round, which was its best round of the tournament, and finished seventh in the team standings.
Wright State 302-298-288 - 888; 2. Northern Kentucky 298-298-300 - 896; 3. Youngstown State 305-298-296 - 899; 4. Oakland 300-305-295 - 900; 5. IUPUI 310-298-295 - 903; 6. Green Bay 308-296-307 - 911; 7. Cleveland State 316-309-304 - 929; 8. Detroit Mercy 323-300-312 - 935
CLEVELAND STATE INDIVIDUALS
10t. Zach Robbins 76-74-75 - 225
29t. Anton Krecic 82-76-78 - 236
32. Miles DeMuesy 77-86-74 - 237
33t. Zak Supelak 84-77-77 - 238
36. Jules Blakely 81-82-78 - 241