- Kaylee Neumeister is tied for ninth in the medalist standings after posting a second-round 75
- Madison Butler shot a 76 on day two and is tied for 15th overall
- Ashley Knight trimmed three shots off her opening round and is tied for 21st after carding a 76
- Meg Rossouw, competing as an individual, fired a second-round 76 and is tied for 15th place
- Cleveland State is sixth in the team standings with a score of 620
ROUND TWO RECAP
SORRENTO, Fla. -- Kaylee Neumeister fired a three-over 75 on round two of the Morehead State Citrus Challenge on Monday at the Redtail Golf Club and Cleveland State is sixth in the team standings.
Neumeister followed up her opening-round 74 with a 75 for a two-round total of 149, which has her tied for ninth in the medalist standings.
Madison Butler shaved one stroke off her opening round as she carded a 76 and is tied for 15th overall with a score of 153.
Ashley Knight is sitting just outside the top 20 in the individual standings. She cut three shots of her opening round with a 76 and has a totoal of 155, which is good for 21st overall.
Meg Rossouw, who is competing as an individual, shot a 76 over her second 18 holes and is tied for 15th place.
Cleveland State is currently sixth in the team standings with a score of 620. Murray State leads the field with a score of 581, while Anna Moore of Murray State leads the field after shooting rounds of 70-70.
The tournament will conclude on Tuesday (March 19) with the final 18 holes of play at the Redtail Golf Club.
1. Murray State 287-294 - 581; 2. Keiser 302-295 - 597; 3. Georgia State 297-308 - 605; 4. Austin Peay State 303-306 - 609; 5. Dartmouth 306-306 - 612; 6. Cleveland State 310-310 - 620; 7. Lipscomb 319-308 - 627; 8. Siena 312-316 - 628; 9. Morehead State 314-328 - 642
CLEVELAND STATE INDIVIDUALS
9t. Kaylee Neumeister 74-75 - 149
15t. Madison Butler 77-76 - 153
15t. Meg Rossouw 77-76 - 153
21t. Ashley Knight 79-76 - 155
45t. Grace Zimmerman 82-83 - 165
53. Rayna Oosterhuis 80-92 - 172