7 p.m. | Tues., Sept. 2
at Bowling Green
7 p.m. | Fri., Sept. 5
vs. Kent State
1 p.m. | Sun, Sept. 7
PDF NOTES: Week #3
• Cleveland State is in action three times this week, starting with a 7:00 p.m. home match versus Akron on Tuesday (Sept. 2) at Krenzler Field.
• The Vikings also travel to Bowling Green on Friday (Sept. 5) for a 7:00 p.m. contest and host Kent State on Sunday (Sept. 7) at 1:00 p.m.
• The Vikings enter the week with a 1-3 record after splitting two matches last week. Akron is 1-2 this season, while Bowling Green is 0-3 and Kent State starts the week with a 3-1 mark.
• CSU opened the week with a 1-0 setback to Western Michigan in its home opener on Friday before winning at Chicago State, 6-0, on Sunday.
• The six goals against Chicago State tied the school record for most goals in a game (Delaware State, Aug. 27, 2006).
• The Vikings also set a school record with 35 shots, breaking the old mark of 25 shots set against Delaware State (8/27/06).
• Amanda Sivic became just the third player in school history to record a hat trick with three goals at Chicago State.
• Sivic, who scored two first half goals and her third with three minutes left, joined Ashley Walchak and Jaime Avona as the only players in CSU women's soccer history with hat tricks.
• Chloe Fadenholz, Ainhoa Weber and Kelcey Fischer also scored against Chicago State, while Haleigh Shingary, Megan Barrick, Allie Sieradzki and Weber all notched assists in the win.
• The win at Chicago State was the first career victory at CSU for first year head coach Sonia Curvelo.
• CSU travels to New York for two games next week, playing at Canisius on Friday (Sept. 12) at 7:00 p.m. and at Niagara on Sunday (Sept. 14) at 2:30 p.m.