7 p.m. | Fri., Sept. 12
2:30 p.m. | Sun, Sept. 14
Complete PDF Release: Week #4
• Cleveland State hits the road to New York for two matches this week, playing at Canisius on Friday at 7:00 p.m. and at Niagara at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
• The Vikings enter the week with a 3-4 mark, having won two of their three matches last week and three of their last four matches overall.
• CSU knocked off Akron, 3-1, last Tuesday and won at Bowling Green, 2-1, on Friday night. CSU dropped a 1-0 contest vs. Kent State on Sunday.
• Canisius is 1-5 this season and has been outscored, 9-2, while Niagara begins the week with a 2-1-1 mark, dropping its first contest of the season on Sunday to Buffalo, 2-0.
• Chloe Fadenholz was named the Horizon League Offensive Player of the Week on Monday for her performance in CSU's three matches last week. Fadenholz scored a goal and had an assist against Akron and scored the game-winning goal at Bowling Green.
• Amanda Sivic is tied for the Horizon League lead in goals (4) and points (8).
• Sivic recorded a hat trick with three goals in a 6-0 win at Chicago State on Aug. 31. She became just the third player in program history to notch a hat trick.
• Chloe Fadenholz ranks third in the league in points with seven and is tied for third with three goals.
• Elise Sailors is one of 12 players in the Horizon League to dish out two assists this season, tops in the league.
• Sarah Wood tops the Horizon League with 32 saves. Wood, who ranked 13th in the nation with 120 saves last season, is second in CSU history with 217 saves (Kelly Zinkiewich made 386 from 2007-10).
• After going scoreless in the first three matches this year, CSU responded by scoring 11 goals over the next three games.
• CSU tied the school record with six goals in a 6-0 win at Chicago State (Aug. 31) and set the school record with 35 shots.
• CSU returns home to host Eastern Kentucky next Friday (Sept. 19) at 7:00 p.m. at Krenzler Field.
• The Vikings open league play at Detroit with a 3:00 p.m. contest on Sept. 24.