4 p.m. | Sat., Oct. 18
Complete PDF Release: Week #9
• Cleveland State concludes its regular season home slate when the Vikings host UIC on Saturday (Oct. 18) at 4:00 p.m. at Krenzler Field.
• Saturday's match will be Senior Day with CSU's four seniors - Sabrina Abram, Kelcey Fischer, Amanda Sivic and Lynsay Strahorn - being honored in a pre-match ceremony.
• The Vikings enter the week with a 7-6-2 overall record 2-2-1 in the Horizon League after a pair of home wins last week.
• CSU opened the week with a 1-0 overtime win over Wright State on Wednesday and blanked Green Bay, 2-0, on Saturday.
• Kaila Sargema scored the game-winner off an assist from Allie Sieradzki four minutes into OT vs. Wright State.
• Sieradzki and Vickie Havas netted the goals against Green Bay.
• Sieradzki was named the Horizon League Offensive Player of the Week for her efforts in the two matches last week.
• Sarah Wood was tabbed the league's Defensive Player of the Week after totaling seven saves in two matches and notching two shutouts.
• The Vikings have played five overtime matches this year, the most in a season in school history.
• CSU's 24 goals this year are just one shy of tying the school record for goals in a season (25) set in 2011.
• With a goal vs. Green Bay on Saturday, Vickie Havas increased her career point total to 43, second all-time at CSU. She trails Natalie Daniels who tallied 57 points from 2008-11.
• Havas also ranks second in CSU history with 15 goals (Natalie Daniels, 19 from 2008-11) and second with 11 career assists (Natalie Daniels, 19 from 2008-11).
• Amanda Sivic is tied for third in the league with five goals. With 10 goals in two seasons at CSU, Sivic is sixth in CSU history.
• Sarah Wood ranks second in the Horizon League with 62 saves this year, while her 247 career saves rank second all-time in CSU history.
• CSU finishes the regular season with two road matches next week. The Vikings play at Youngstown State at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday (Oct. 22) and at Oakland on Saturday (Oct. 25) at 7:00 p.m.