at Youngstown State
7 p.m. | Wed., Oct. 22
7 p.m. | Sat., Oct. 25
Complete PDF Release: Week #10
• Cleveland State concludes the regular season with a pair of road matches this week. CSU opens the week at Youngstown State at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday (Oct. 22) and plays at Oakland on Saturday (Oct. 25) at 7:00 p.m.
• The Vikings enter the week with an 8-6-2 overall record and 3-2-1 in the Horizon League after a 1-0 double overtime win over UIC on Saturday.
• Katie Bainbridge scored the game-winner in the 105th minute off an assist from Haleigh Shingary as the Vikings posted their third straight shutout.
• The Vikings have played six overtime matches this year, the most in a season in school history.
• Five of CSU's six league matches have gone into overtime.
• CSU's 25 goals this year are tied with the 2011 team for the most in a season in program history.
• In contrast, the Vikings have given up just 13 goals this year, putting CSU on pace to shatter the school record for least amount of goals surrendered in a season (22 in 2011 & 2013).
• CSU has given up multiple goals in just three matches this year.
• Saturday's 1-0 win over UIC was CSU's third straight shutout, tied for the longest streak in school history.
• CSU has not give up a goal since Milwaukee scored early in the second half on Oct. 4, a span of 351 consecutive minutes. The Vikings had a streak of 333 consecutive scoreless minutes earlier this year.
• The Vikings have seven shutouts this year, tied with the 2010 team for the most in a season in CSU history.
• With a goal vs. Green Bay on Oct. 11, Vickie Havas increased her career point total to 43, second all-time at CSU. She trails Natalie Daniels who tallied 57 points from 2008-11.
• Havas also ranks second in CSU history in goals (15) and assists (11).
• Sarah Wood ranks third in the Horizon League with 62 saves this year, while her 247 career saves rank second all-time in CSU history.
• CSU is out of action next week.
• If the Vikings are among the top six teams in the final regular season league standings, CSU will compete in the Horizon League Championship from Nov. 3-8.