FAIRBORN, Ohio – The Cleveland State women's basketball team dropped its first Horizon League contest of the season Saturday afternoon, falling at Wright State, 84-63. With the loss, the Vikings now stand at 7-7 overall this season and 2-1 in league play.
· Ashanti Abshaw led the Viking offense with 26 points, while Khayla Livingston recorded 16 points.
· Olivia Voskuhl was just shy of the double-digit mark, posting nine points against the Raiders.
· Ashanti Abshaw posted a team-high 13 rebounds, while Nicolete Newman and Olivia Voskuhl each added five boards.
· Olivia Voskuhl notched two blocked shots on the game, while Nicolete Newman, Shadae Bosley, and Alexis Eckles each tallied one block.
· Khayla Livingston recorded six assists on the game.
· With her three three-pointers at Wright State, Khayla Livingston eclipsed the 100 mark for her career, ending the game with 102 career three-pointers.
· After posting 26 points against the Raiders, Ashanti Abshaw recorded her seventh 20-point game of the year.
· Ashanti Abshaw notched her second double-double of the season with her 26 points and 13 rebounds.
· Shadae Bosley has now recorded at least one blocked shot in the last seven games, and nine of the 14 games this season.
· With one blocked shot at Wright State, Alexis Eckles is now just two blocks shy of recording 60 on her career, ending the game with 58 blocked shots.
· Through the first three Horizon League contests, Khayla Livingston is averaging 5.6 assists per game after recording six helpers at Wright State.
· Saturday's game marked the first loss in Horizon League play for the Vikings of the 2016-17 season.
· Cleveland State vs. Valparaiso – Thursday, January 5 – 5:30 p.m. – Wolstein Center