HUNTINGTON, W. Va. – The Cleveland State women's basketball team played its final non-league road game of the 2018-19 campaign Saturday evening, dropping an 86-64 contest at Marshall. The Vikings now sit at 3-7 overall this year.
· Crockett, Geraci, Slaney, Braxton, White
· As a team, the Vikings tallied 14 assists, including four from Rachel Slaney.
· With her 18 points at Marshall, Savanna Crockett tied her season-high, and has now recorded double-digit points during seven games this season.
· Isabelle Gradwell grabbed double-digit rebounds for the first time this season, posting a team-high 11 boards.
· Savanna Crockett recorded her fifth double-double of the year, finishing with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
· Isabella Geraci tallied season-highs with her six points and six rebounds against the Herd.
· Shyla Latone's two shots from behind-the-arc at Marshall marked her first three-pointers of the season.
· Cleveland State's 14 assists marked the fourth time this season that the Vikings have recorded 14 or more helpers.
· Saturday's game marked the final road contest during non-league play for the 2018-19 campaign.
The Vikings will close out the non-league portion of their schedule on Wednesday, December 19, hosting Bradley at 5:00 p.m.