FAIRBORN, Ohio – Despite the 11th double-double of the season from freshman Savanna Crockett, the Cleveland State women's basketball team came up short at league-leading Wright State Friday evening, dropping a 78-52 contest against the Raiders. With the loss, the Vikings slip to 10-17 overall this season and 7-9 in Horizon League play.
· Crockett, Slaney, Braxton, White, Miller
· Savanna Crockett recorded her 11th double-double of the year with 10 points and 11 rebounds, becoming the 39th player nationwide with 11+ double-doubles on the year.
· Mariah Miller finished with 19 points on the game, her 23rd straight game with double-digit points.
· Isabelle Gradwell posted 11 points off the bench for the Vikings, just her second double-digit point performance of the year.
· JaMiya Braxton recorded a pair of three-pointers against Wright State, and is now just seven three-pointers shy of tying the CSU freshman class record. For the season she has a team-best 48 three-pointers.
· Savanna Crockett recorded one blocked shot on the game, recording her 41st block of the season. She is now just two blocks shy of tying the CSU freshman class record and has posted at least one blocked shot in 20 games this year.
Cleveland State will play its final regular season road game on Sunday, February 24, traveling to Northern Kentucky for a 2:00 p.m. contest.